These are always a work in progress!
- Windows 7 – What Am I?
- Florida Social Media iToolkit
- Computer Basics for Seniors
- Internet Basics for Seniors
- Windows Basics for Seniors
- E-Mail Basics for Seniors
- Keeping up with the Grandkids: Technology Overview
- Interactive Common Ports (draft)
- Interactive Windows Vista Desktop (draft)
- Video sample for job interview (created July 2012 using Powerpoint 2010 and Camtasia)
- 2012 – Certified Microsoft Office Specialist
- 2011 – Completed Training for the Academy of Teaching, Learning, and Success @TCC
Featured Articles (written about things I’m working on):
- GovTech Magazine – 6-9-2010 - Florida Employee Makes Toolkit for Guidance on Web 2.0
- 6-16-2010 – State-by-State Govt2.0 Guidance
- Governing Magazine – 1-19-2010 – Backing Up Social Media: Florida IT professional’s pet project could help agencies with archiving their social media postings. for Guidance on Web 2.0
- October 5, 2009 – Connecting with Your Citizens Through Facebook: What You Need to Know
- Florida Government Communicators Association Conference – “Gov 2.0 The New Speak”, December 3-4, 2009 – Bio
Keeping Up with Your Grandkids: Technology Overview by April Edmonds is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://apriledmonds.com.